On 10/11/03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>Very good advice!  The only thing I can add to that is, whenever you
>come upon something that you want that has a But It Now price that is
>right, click it immediately, before someone else either clicks it or
>bids something that turns it off.

Or put in a marker bid to turn the BIN off, unless - of course - there is
s reserve. I put a reserve on for this purpose - so the BIN doesn't get
turned off until later on in the auction, thus giving someone the chance
to buy right away.....

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__