>When I used to snipe manually, I won a few auctions with
one second left, but get this, one time I won with ZERO
seconds left. Thats right, the time of the bid matched
the end time, to the second. In the event of a tie,
YOU WIN!

JCO

You win? The first to have bid the amount wins, no? In this case, you must be the last one.

Andre
--
what I was trying to say was that if your bid is high enuff,
you dont need to bid before ending time, it can be placed

I get it... Automatic sniping. Probably the best way to bid. You put the highest amount you're willing to pay and stop thinking about it.

Andre