Dag wrote:

> It is old news, and can be translated into some obvious statements:
> They´ll have to compete with 300D but they´ll keep a line of more
> advanced cameras
> They´ll have to come up with some kind of image stabilization
> They´ll make some lenses that are compatible with film cameras
>
> Not much information here...

Well, I think theres lot of information there. Firstly it implies new lens series in
addition to the coming DA lenses. This could mean the KAF3 mount. At least if not,
theres not much need to release a new 35mm covering lens series as Pentax already have
a comprehensive line-up of such lenses. Secondly, they acknowledge for the first time
that they will actually market image stabilization. Perhaps even built into the camera
making all your lenses into IS lenses. A great solution particularly for those of us
who have imvested significant money into Pentax super telephotos.
In addition Pentax have once again  leaked out that they will make a digital solution
for the 645 system. According to Pop Photography for release next year.

Pål