Boy, is that a stretch.

All I see them saying is that there will still be some lenses made for
the 35mm market.  And we've got a pretty good idea what they will be -
lower-priced FA-J lenses (without the aperture ring); the rest of the
quoted article strongly suggests that Pentax will continue to make
35mm film-based SLRs or a while, and their current success (such as
it is) is in cheaper models, with cheap zoom lenses.

KAF3 mount?  Full-frame sensor?  Dream on.