Hi,

> BTW, even with zooms, two identical bodies are pretty useful - one
> with 70-200, the other with 17-35 2.8 zooms (or similar) - bread and
> butter PJ combination.

zooms are a good way to back up prime lenses too. When I go on a trip
I usually take 3 identical bodies, and normally shoot with either 2 or
3 according to circumstances. Each body has the same film stock in - I
never mix films - but of course a different lens, and as far as possible
I don't change lenses while I'm shooting.

Normally I like to shoot with primes for various reasons, but on a trip
I always take a wide zoom and a long zoom - 28-80 and 80-200 - so everything
is covered. If a body fails I have 2 more I can use; if a lens fails I
have the focal length covered with another one.

--
Cheers,
 Bob