Did anyone notice a recent change in the look of ebay - specifically
on the feedback page.  More usable and sortable for the feedback.  I'm
not quite sure when it went in to effect, but, changes like that could
perhaps account for some odd problems elsewhere.  Obviously,
programming changes have occurred.  Maybe Paul is a victim of Ebay
bugs.

Bruce

MWMK> My question may be:  Is there a hack in the ebay system that allows
MWMK> "buyers" to trick ebay into thinking they won a BIN when it wasn't BIN?

MWMK> Second question:  Did you examine the headers of the email to be sure
MWMK> they came from ebay?

MWMK> IL Bill