Probably wouldn't make a difference if you were using Windows on a Power PC. Most of the viruses are Intel specific, as well as Windows specific. However you could run BSD on a PC and be safe. Same OS as yours without the cutesy stuff added.

BTW, do you know why they chose BSD rather than Linux for the basis of OS X?

--

Cotty wrote:

I received this silly email as well. It contained a Zip file that needed
a code to unzip it, containing an exe file. I followed the instructions
and unzipped the attachment and looked at the exe file. I shrugged my
shoulders and deleted it.

And some people wonder why I like the Mac OS.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.macads.co.uk/snaps _________________________________ Free UK Mac Ads http://www.macads.co.uk

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."