So called macro viruses will if you have vba on your system.

Cotty wrote:

On 4/3/04, GRAYWOLF disgorged:

Probably wouldn't make a difference if you were using Windows on a Power PC.

Actually I have heard tell that a PC virus will infect the Windows environment on a Mac running a PC emulator software. I have no idea how true that is.

Most of the viruses are Intel specific, as well as Windows specific.
However you could run BSD on a PC and be safe. Same OS as yours without the cutesy
stuff added.

I watched too many cartoons as a kid.

BTW, do you know why they chose BSD rather than Linux for the basis of OS X?

Tom that's too technical for me. I'll just ask my mate Steve ;-)

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__ || (O) | People, Places, Pastiche ||=====| http://www.macads.co.uk/snaps _________________________________ Free UK Mac Ads http://www.macads.co.uk