From: "William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just in case other readers happen to be as daft as Mr. Robb is:
The quoted line above was A JOKE, the whole message to which he is pointing was made
tongue-in-cheek.
There was a smiley at the end of the message.

> So, the problem doesn't seem to be with the act of making a political
> statement,  but with your disagreement with Mr Brendemuehl's politics

Where did I ever say that I disagreed with his political opinions?
Others may have, I haven't.

> and your pathological desire to drown out anyone who disagrees with
> you.

> And you called me a hypocrite?

Yes,  I did. Because you are.
As far as list issues go, you are using double standards, just as you see fit,
depending on whether you personally like or dislike a person expressing a view.
You are using the list just to attack people on personal grounds, stirring things up
and taking pleasure in just doing so.
You expressed this inclination just a short while ago in your own words: