I can see it in that light.

Tom C.

From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Future Practicality of Film
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 09:30:09 -0700

Hi, Tom ...

My comment about film slumping and having a resurgence is based, in part,
on how vinyl records and turntables "disappeared" but have recently come
back.  IOWA, after the newness of digital wears off, a number of people
will come back to film for any number of reasons.  Of course, predicting
the future, one way or another, is, to a degree, folly.

Shel Belinkoff