From: Shel Belinkoff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 12:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Future Practicality of Film

Hi, Tom ...

My comment about film slumping and having a resurgence is based, in part,
on how vinyl records and turntables "disappeared" but have recently come
back.  IOWA, after the newness of digital wears off, a number of people
will come back to film for any number of reasons.  Of course, predicting
the future, one way or another, is, to a degree, folly.

Shel Belinkoff