I think the bird noticed the camera being pointed at it was a digital,
so it activated its anti-digital "Vanquish" cloak, as seen in the
Bond movie "Die Another Day". Same with the boat. Oh wait, it's
automatic. It doesn't need to be activated at all. This special
cloak sends out a plasma stream to confuse the digital sensors, but
can't fool film.

Yefei