I do typically try to avoid the staff. They may have one of the best overall selections of photography gear in Seattle, but snobbishness turns me off. It almost seems like it's their corporate culture.

Tom C.

From: alex wetmore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dpreview - New SLR
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:14:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Tom C wrote:
> That's impressive that Glazers is carrying it. When I went there to look at
> a PZ-1p years ago I was uniformly snubbed.

They still snub the Pentax, they just carry it.  I typically don't
shop there because I'm unimpressed with their staff.  I do tend to buy
paper there though because they have inkjet paper options that I've
seen nowhere else.

They weren't interested when I pointed out that the lens should really
be left in the A mode when they hand the camera to people for testing
purposes.  They also didn't seem very interested in selling me the
24-90/3.5-4.5.

alex