From: Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Takumar 135/2.5 (Bayonet) any good?
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:06:22 -0400

> is asking $50 for it

> The Takumar 135/2.5 bayonet is a dog - best avoided,

Well, I would tend to disagree with the canine qualities.  It's not
the best Pentax 135 out there, but I wouldn't exactly call it a dog,
either.  Still, I do think that $50 might be a bit too high.

Fred

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines