Chrissy,

I thought we were debating a point about a lens, not having an argument. Why is it that when I make valid points in a debate, points that go without response, I then either get criticised for being off topic or in this instance arguing! Given the company the 135mm is in a $20 valuation IS indicative that it isnt a good lens. The 135/2.5 SMC for example goes for between $135 - $165 on ebay. And even the cheap SMC-M 135/2.5 goes for between $45-$65. Saying it is a good lens for $20 is just putting a positive spin on a bad lens.

A.