Thanks for the comments.
I was planning to take some B&W shots of it as well,now that the roll of colour is out
of
the 6x7.:-)
I'll try it with out the branches.I think Shel mentioned that as well. I thought that
might add some
framing to it,but it seems not.
Its not far from work,so its no big deal to rework this.

I'm glad everyone see's what i was trying to do here.Just needs a tweak.

Thanks Shel,Tom for the comments too.

Dave

                                > First, I like what you tried to do here.  The main
comp is
ok, as a