Good eye, Ann. Interesting shot. The predominance of white offset by the splash of color in the center words well for me as does the juxtaposition of the car's curving lines and the architectural geometry. Even the lines in the street add interest as they seem to almost emanate from the architecture of the building. If you were extremely ambitious, you might want to lose the trash can that's kind of growing crookedlyout of the windshield. It's a twenty minute job with the Photoshop clone tool.
Paul