ok, so educate me, what is "Balderdash"?
(although, I think I *kind of* get the gist of it going by Frank's post...

tan.

-----Original Message-----
From: frank theriault [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2004 7:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OT: Tans prattling again (RE: not particularly Re: Digital
vs Film)

--- Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Frank,

> Balderdash is my favorite game.

I ~love~ Balderdash, but I'm quite horrible at it.  I
always lose, and at this point I don't even try to
win.  I try to make up funny definitions.  The, the
person whose turn it is laughs out loud when reading
my definition, and no one picks it, so I lose.

Of course, I rarely guess the correct one (riparian is
a rare exception, as it's a legal term having to do
with river bed or shoreline property rights or
something like that), so I can't get points that way.

It's a great social game, though, and when our family
plays, we laugh the whole way thought it.

Great fun!!

cheers,
frank

=====
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer