Toralf Lund wrote:

Antonio wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting that there are still markets out there that
cannot support film?

Where exactly where you thinking of?

Where you referring to my post now, or the other guy's?

Personally I feel I know to little about those things, as I've said earlier. I'm sure there are sill many places where most people can't afford any kind of camera, but that's not the same thing as not being able to support film from a technoloigal viewpiont.

ARGHH. Where did my spelling go? Or, I guess it's the typing, really ;-(

My point was that there might be markets that can support film, but not digital.

A.

"William Robb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We've had this discussion before. My opinion, not shared by most of
the list, it seems, is that by the time a developing maket can afford
to support film to the extent needed to keep it a viable commodity,
it will probably be able to support digital.