>Larry. This was really neat. I have a question. Did you have any light
>falloff with originals that you fixed in photoshop? If so how did you do
>that.

>Cheers,

>Ronald

Hi Ronald,

Sometimes there will be some light falloff where the stitching takes place.
Since I always use manual exposure to get identical exposures for all
images, the falloff is minimal. When I do have some, as there was a small
amount in this image, I use the healing brush to smooth them out. It will be
most noticeable in ares like water, which are the easist to fix.  This image
also had a lot of horizontal distortion which I fix with the Mesh Warp tool
in Paint Shop Pro 9.

Larry from Prescott