Hi, Bob,

Sounds just a tad cumbersome, don't you think?

Certainly, randomly assigning a number of photos to those who wish to critique is
the easiest way to do this.  Now it seems that you're asking Chris (or whoever
co-ordinates this at any given time) to choose the best or most interesting
pictures.  To wit:

>  Specifically, you could pick 7-10 of
>   the photos that were interesting or instructive for public critique.

The more complex and "value laden" (for lack of a better term) this is the better
the chance for failure.  ("hey, why wasn't my image chosen for reveiw?").

Nope, I like Chris' idea as it is now.  Everyone who wants to comment can,
everyone who wants a comment on their image will get at least one.  What's fairer
or easier than that?

regards,
frank