--Rudyard Kipling

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

has anyone seen this? Here's url:
http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/researchDevelopment/productFeatures/pictures.s

html?
This is just plain manipulative IMHO. Show someone an underexposed photo, and
then one properly exposed. For anyone who can spell ISO and knows the
difference between 100 and 400, this is just wrong. Kodak might not be
intentionally "dumbing down america", but they sure are telling some creative
lies to get a product off of the shelf.

Brent (listed name here was formerly bigtoeno2 in case someone cares)