I agree that it's educational (I saw the slide show and nothing else).  But
what was it educating?

That you need MAX 400 to get these results?  They never really talked ISO,
they only said see "low speed film", now see MAX 400.  It was as if MAX 400
was the solution.  What does "low-speed" mean?  What does 400 mean? What
does MAX mean (probably nothing).  Why not use 800 in these cases?

Tom C. (disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing) :-)