There's one thing that communism and Christianity have in common (and I
forget who said this, though it was in regards to Christianity): "it
hasn't *failed*, it's never been tried!"
:)

Quite true, most 'Christian' religions bely the claim and blatantly disregard the prinicples of their so-called founder.

I know people don't want to discuss this, so I will post and then shutup. Superficially at least, Christianity and components of Marxism have some similarities.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" and The Golden Rule implies a system where one does not take advantage of one's fellowman and prosper for it, while returning little of benefit to one's neighbor. If taken to the ultimate end, it very may well imply a classless society.

Tom C.