I think Kodak still makes a transparency kit for B&W film. It was meant for use with Plus-X not Tri-X however.

D. Glenn Arthur Jr. wrote:

Thanks for the answers. (So far it sounds like I should probably use a different developer, even though there's some chance that experimentation will show decent results from Sprint.)

Frantisek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who suggested Emofin, wrote:

DGAJ> But the main question I've got today concerns TMZ and Delta 3200.

[...]

At what speed will you rate them?

I've got three rolls at 12500, five rolls at 6400, nine rolls at 3200, and one roll at 1600. (And two that don't have a speed written on them, so I have to look them up in my database by roll-ID...)

Alin Flaider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've put Delta rated at 1600 through Microphen and found the result
more than acceptable. It may be that 20C versus 24Celsius matters
also as I like more the outcome at lower temperature - longer
developing.

Thanks. I'll also be asking the folks from the lab I used to
take most of my high-speed film to, if I can track them down (the lab appears to have closed! *pout*) what they used, and
check to see what TV wrote down for the rolls he developed for
me. I appreciate the advice, folks.

BTW, I've noticed that to me, as developed by other people in
the past, these two films look the same. Are they in fact similar enough that I can develop a roll of each in the same
tank together, or is that just Begging For Trouble? (I can
_guess_, but figured I should _ask_ anyhow...)

I'll come back to the BW transparency question in a little while.

                                        -- Glenn