Hummm, this enplanes much, and is more than a little disturbing.

Cotty wrote:

On 21/7/05, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

It's like a car, for example. How often do I use *all* the features of
my car? One of the reasons I bought the car I have is because of the
large storage volume it has for a vehicle of its size. But I only take
advantage of it a few times a year. Sometimes I make a trip to the
grocery store and use only three of its five gears! And I've *never*
used the middle rear-seat seat belt (or the AM radio) <g>

I've yet to use the breaks.

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).