On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Glad to hear it. The USPS often amazes me at how quickly they get letters and small packages delivered.

Henry's take pride in using USPS; they think they are delivering superior service to their customers. I have seldom bought from the US, but have always asked for USPS; small values (50 pounds max?), but never paid import duties either. As a UK recipient, I hate couriers with a passion; I am never in and have to drive to their depots, usually half an hour out of town (and I am already out of town :-). With the standard mail service, I just walk to the depot on a Sat, or drive by on the way to work and that's pretty much the case for everyone in inhabited areas, I should think.

Kostas