Whatever ;-)

Being little OT, I considered switching from Nikon to Canon, and
frankly, I hated Canon's camera controls in any camera short of 1D
series. Their prosumer cameras all have different controls to drive a
pro crazy. What's the point of having e.g. a 5D as a backup body to
1DsII when they have completely different controls? At least the D200
keeps the best ergonomics fron D2 series. Now, Pentax was
traditionally the company with best ergonomics, I will be curious what
do they come up with.

Good light!
           fra