> From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/11/30 Wed PM 01:56:23 GMT
> To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
> Subject: Re: What the F??

> > Well, sure, we are agreed better tools are better. The best tools one can
> > afford is best.
>
> No.
>
> All one needs are tools suited for the job.  I'd say that "sufficient
> tools" will produce results (in the hands of a good photographer) that
> are every bit as good as "the best tools".

It's all down to definitions.  "Sufficient" tools will produce good enough
results if what you want are "sufficient" results.  By definition, they cannot
produce as good results as better tools.  Once you have defined what results
you want, you can go looking for "suitable" tools.

All of which excludes the human factor.

> Marnie, I suspect you're buying into what marketers and advertising
> agencies would want you to.
>
> cheers,
> frank
>
> --
> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software