In a message dated 12/10/2005 10:14:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think it does.
The exceptions are already evident with the neanderthals that abuse their
animals or keep dogs that attack with no provocation. Fortunately, these
morons are the minority.

William Robb
========
Okay. I was thinking of the morons. But I know they've done studies that
people in nursing homes and other situations like that are helped by visits
from a
therapy dog. Loving something is probably good for most people. Those capable
of loving, that is. And loving something that appears to love you back.

Ken, yeah, sometimes I think getting a dog is simply a good way to meet
people. Hehehe.

Marnie aka Doe