Hi Shel,

My only digital is the Optio 555, if we don't count the digital
workflow from Large Format (4x5") slides thru the Epson Expression
1680 Pro to PS.

I'm still waiting for a full frame DSLR. Maybe I will go over to the
dark s(l)ide, the Canon 5D is appealing (and besides, my only AF lens
is the FA 100/2.8 macro so I will end up buying AF lenses in any case
and the IS would be nice).

Antti-Pekka

Antti-Pekka Virjonen
Computec Oy Turku