There were a lot of cameras and other things I could have sold to generate
some quick cash.  The istDS returned a greater percentage of the purchase
price than the film cameras would have, and since more people are
interested in digital than film, I figured it would sell faster - it sold
in a few minutes after posting the 4sale message.  The Leicas not only have
some sentimental value, but they and the Pentax film bodies are physically
easier for me to use right now - they are easier to hold and shoot.
Because of the way I grip the istDS, it is harder for me to hold, and the
control layout is more difficult to use easily.  Selling the digi was a
no-brainer.

I like it, and I miss it, but I also know that, in the long run, I'd miss
the Leicas and earlier Pentaxes more, and, being older cameras, replacing
them with similar models in good condition (many of my older cameras have
been overhauled within the last couple of years - the M2 Leica has a brand
new M4 rangefinder system) would be difficult.

Shel
"You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"