With all due respect both to your good self, and to the facts of the matter, the entry survived until the author withdrew it.

And furthermore, every word in the entry was true, so there would have been no cause for a review panel to delete it.

As the said author, I am deeply distressed at the suggestion that the article was "bullshit", and will have to have another measure of Bowmore before I retire.

John