Hi!

For a long time I've been wanting to add the dimensionality of music to my photo presentations. I decided to try an application that generates slide shows integrated with sound, and is very very fast to set up. The resulting output seems fast in a browser and plays well.

I put together one presentation with my PAW 2005 gallery images. If you want to give it a try and give me some feedback, take a look at
  http://www.gdgphoto.com/PAW2005/
It does use Flash, but hopefully you'll find it tasteful.

Godfrey, I find it tasteful though the speed with which it pages through the images is slightly too fast for my perception.

Boris