Don Williams wrote:
> Boris PDML is no place for that kind of post. There are people on this
> group who have absolutely opposite ideas (to yours) about what's right
> and what's wrong in Palestine and 'Israel.'
>
> Don

Excuse me, Don, but it *IS* a place for it!

What are we to do? Bury our heads, cover our ears and say "Don't tell me, I
don't want to hear about it?"
Just because this is normally a place where we can discuss frivolous things
like our interest in photography, that does not cut out the reality of a
contentious world reality!
The REALITY of it is, one of our friend's and list member's country is being
attacked and people killed.
And you tell us, "I don't share your ideas, so quit bothering me with tales of
your friends being killed..."
That sort of attitude is hard to take.
If that's the way you really feel, and I guess it is, please keep it to
yourself. I for one don't want to hear it.

keith whaley