That's an interesting comment. What specifically is different about
the workflows?

I've used PS on and off for years (since v3), but never really
invested a lot of time in learning it - it has always seemed to me
like a hydra multiplied by an octopus times several squids crossed
with a multi-limbed dinosaur.

I'm starting to pay more attention to it since I bought my dslr and
the new printer, and I have some hope that Lightbox will relieve me of
the need to use PS too much, but Adobe won't cooperate with IE7 and/or
the way my machine is configured, so I haven't downloaded it yet. I'm
also a bit wary of learning something else at the moment.

I'm very interested to hear more of your experience and the
differences.

--
Cheers,
 Bob