I played with it on my laptop (P4 / 1.8 / 512 / XP) for awhile this morning,
but I definitely need more RAM. This site has several short video tutes for
each module by the likes of Dave Cross, Scott Kelby, and Matt Kloskowski:

http://www.photoshopuser.com/lightroom/library.html

I think that I might have to accept my freebie (as an RSP user) when it's
finally released. :)

Lou