DagT wrote:
> In my view this is just an innocent child and if someone manages to
> thinks anything perverted in relation to it the problem is in their
> minds.

The trouble is that the laws in some places are such that you
could get charged with an offense just for looking at such a
photo, regardless of your reasons for doing so.

In the US (which I am not) people have been charged just for
taking photos of their own children in the bath.

I am NOT saying that what you did is in anyway wrong but you've
got to remember that the LAWS in other countries might be
different, not only the customs.

Keith McG