The opinion of the IWC is on the move, and one of the reasons is that
some smaller countries are tired of being used by the people who are
against whaling.  If anybody has been bought it has  happened on both
sides.

I can show other links contradicting yours, but this is becoming too
OT, even for me.

DagT