-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: CF v SD Cards
Date:  Tue 2006 Aug 22 1:46 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pdml@pdml.net

Shooting .jpgs or RAW?  How fast does the buffer fill up?  Is the speed
increase due to the memory card or some other factor?

Just curious actually.  I rarely shoot in bursts but for, say wifdlife
pictures, it could be an advantage.

If I had a choice between a 2x buffer size and a 2x burst speed, I'd take
the 2x buffer (but I'm going off on a tangent).

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."