why didn't I think of that... and changing the iso and wow I must have
forgotten basic camera stuff that night.  Maybe I will get a nother thurs
night off and be able to go back before he leaves.  I have a great walking
stick.  It says jeep on it. :)  I actually bought it to use as a monopod way
back before my ex tried to take my cameras away from me.  ...  I am learning
a lot about phootoshop elements working on this project though.   I have
over 300 picts to finish going through.  maybe there will be some better
than I thought. thanks for your helpthough.

http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/698154