I use Energizer 2500's and the Energizer 15 minute charger, which usually
takes 10 minutes or less.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Charles Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:35 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: K10D Weight

On Sep 12, 2006, at 7:00, Digital Image Studio wrote:

> On 12/09/06, Charles Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hmmm.... Energizer 2500s are the "batteries of disappointment" that I
>> have been using for the past year.  Hmm....
>
> You do have to charge them you know <wink, wink> ;-)
>
> What charger do you use?

I use the Rayovac 1-hour charger which, 3-4 (??) years ago, got rave
reviews.  Can't remember the specific model number but it's one that
charges each battery separately and all kinds of good stuff like that
(although not as slick as the MaHa chargers, it was also only $35).

But really - I'm planning on a K10D within the next half year, so I'm
not going to investigate NiMh chargers any further.  :-)

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]