On 14/09/06, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks like we maybe able to use 3 kinds of battery.

I hope so, given this curious extract from the Pentax jp DSLR web site:

"Most digital SLRs of today use exclusive, rechargeable batteries.
PENTAX, however, strongly believes in AA-size battery compatibility
for two important reasons: Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries, which are not
only widely available in the market, but also assure stable
performance and an extended operation time, can be used; and
compatible AA-size batteries are easy to find almost anywhere in the
world for a replacement in the event of battery exhaustion."

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA