I don't think I'd use it to store an SD card, it seems somewhat
inconvenient. But as storage for my 'always thinking I lost it' IR
remote, it would be great. :-)

Still not sure that I'll buy the battery grip though. I had one for
the Canon 10D and almost never used it unless I was fitting the
monstrous EF24-70/2.8L lens on it ... that lens completely over-
balanced the already huge and heavy body.

Godfrey