Is it just me or is anyone else disappointed with the shutter release sound
of the Pentax cameras?  I know it isn't an important consideration and I'd
never allow it to sway my decision on which camera to buy,  but after having
a look at the DPReview review of the D80 (just curious about the competition
for the K10D) and the shutter release sound is so much better than that of
the K10D.  The K10D sounds the same as my DL and is very whirry.

I can't see why they can't engineer a nicer sounding shutter.

Maybe I'm just bored..... :)

James