>On 27/9/06, John Celio, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> > I've yet to see a wide-angle shot taken with
> >a "FF" sensor that doesn't have soft or dark edges and corners.
>
>Sorry John, but this sentence is meaningless.
>
>Cheers,
>   Cotty

Some people here would prefer to totally ignore the very very satified users
of Canon FF cameras because that doesn't jive with the politically correct
rhetoric of the list.  Sure there may be problems with some lenses and FF,
no doubt about it.  The fact that some lenses perform better than others is
no surprise is it?

Tom C.