On Sep 28, 2006, at 4:45 AM, Digital Image Studio wrote:

> I understand where you're coming from Paul but I sincerely expect that
> any pro who used Pentax medium format equipment has likely moved on to
> a new digital system of some type. I can't help but believe that the
> vast majority of Pentax MF shooters these days are amateurs. ...

I'm not sure about that, Rob. I seem to recall at least three photo
books published in the past 12 months which listed in the technical
credits the Pentax 6x7 and 645 cameras used. My guess is that a lot
of the Hassy/Mamiya/Fuji crowd has gone to a digital back, but there
are a lot of folks still working with Pentax MF equipment out there.

Godfrey