Bob:

It's a habit we MUST maintain.  First, however, we must remove the threat to peace and
our
security then on to mending fences and bringing the agressors into the community of
civilized
peoples.  I belong to a small sect that is obligated, not only to forgive our enemies,
but to
pray for them and their welfare. I shall do so.

Dan

Bob Blakely wrote:

> It's the habit (or at least it was and I hope it still is) for the US to entirely
>forgive
> nations their transgressions against us and our allies. It's been our habit to aid in
> rebuilding the nations of former foes who no longer pose a threat to peace and who
>desire
> to live peaceably.

> --

Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East  http://danmatyola.com
Bridgewater, NJ 08807              (908)725-3322  fax: (908)707-0399