I was a bombadier in Viet Nam.  Believe me, we carpet bombed the jungle, but,
for the most part, and until almost the very end, we were forbidden to target
cities in North Viet Nam.  Northern China was entirely out-of bounds, although
supplie depots were there.  For much of the war, we were forbidden to puruse the
North Viet Najm army into Laos and Cambodia. We lost that war because ther was
no legitimate government in the South worth the loyalty of its own people, but
for much of the war, and until it was already clearly lost, we fought with one
hand behind our backs.

Dan

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]