William Robb wrote:
> With all due respect, this sort of post has nothing to do with
> the present situation that the world finds itself in,

Who said it had? And what has this got to do with anything?

> is not at all constructive,

You've got thousands of other messages to write.

> has nothing to do with the purpose of this
> mailing list,

You've got thousands of other messages to write.

> is probably destructive to its purpose, and should
> not have been posted in the first place.

Why don't you tell this to those who brought the subject up, and then made a
political/personal issue of it?

> I am sure there are people out there who feel the Americans are
> getting a taste of what they deserve, or think that somehow the
> senseless murder of innocent American civilians is justified by
> inventing past crimes for the USA to own up to.

I am sure there are. So what? What has this got to do with my post?

> To these people, I urge you to put your head on a railway track
> until after a train comes by.
> To the people who insist on continuing this sort of senseless
> thread, I urge you do do the same.

You just continued it yourself. Bring your camera, I won't be joining you on the track.

> Let the people who need to grieve do what they need to do.
> Comfort them is you can.
> Just shut the hell up if you can't.

You do the same.

Lasse